The Real Life Church
2202 SE Bella Vista Rd.
Every Friday Night
6:00 pm – Dinner (Childcare provided @ 6:45 pm by donations)
7:00 pm – General session
8:00 pm – Open share (Men’s general, Women’s general)
9:00 pm – Visiting & connection (Childcare ends)
The DNA of Authentic Celebrate Recovery Ministry
1. Jesus Christ is the one and only Higher Power. The program is a Christ-centered ministry.
2. The Bible and Celebrate Recovery curriculum consisting of the Leader’s Guide, four Participant’s Guides, and the Celebrate Recovery Journal are to be used exclusively.
3. The ministry is “group based.” All groups are gender specific and use the Small Group Guidelines and format.
4. The Celebrate Recovery “Five Small Group Guidelines” are implemented and followed every time.
5. We expect each group to be accountable to Christ, the local church, and the model of Celebrate Recovery established at Saddleback Church.